Travel Scarf Questions
We always suggest hand washing with a mild detergent and lay flat to dry. We know that is not always possible (or realistic). You can also machine wash on delicate when you place the scarf in a garment bag and lay flat to dry.
The travel scarf is made from 100% polyester making it durable, wrinkle resistant and super soft!
Our newest Lightweight Collection is made from 70% Bamboo and 30% cotton. It is great for warmer weather and anyone who wants a smaller, less voluminous scarf. It is better suited for my petite ladies.
The travel scarf is 22" wide and 32" long when laid out flat. (Think pillowcase dimensions)
This is the perfect size to allow the scarf to be as versatile as possible and worn in lots of different ways.
If you are looking for something a bit more traditional, try our Lightweight Collection which is narrower and longer. It is 18" wide and 34" long. This style of scarf is perfect if you are looking for something a bit smaller or lighter.
The pocket is 8" wide and 7" deep with a zipper closure.
The world is your oyster! You can put anything that you need to keep close, safe and secure in your scarf pocket!
Here is a list of other things that people have put in their pocket:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Face Mask
- Phone (The pocket is big enough that any phone will fit in it, even with a hefty case)
- Boarding Pass
- Sunglasses / Glasses
- Lipstick / Chapstick
- Gum & Snacks
- ID cards, Hotel Key Card
- Pen / Marker
- Baby Supplies (pacifier, toys, etc)
- Pet Supplies (dog waste bags, treats, etc)
- Small cooling pack (if you suffer from hot flashes)
Anything you want to keep safe and secure!
We love, love, love creating custom patterns! They are inspired by our travels, artists we love and nonprofits that we care about! These are not off the shelf patterns, but each one is carefully crafted to bring you something truly special!
Each scarf has a unique story and a unique design process. Check out the individual patterns to see what the influences were and how the pattern came to life.
All of our products are designed and tested here in Salt Lake City, Utah. We work with a manufacturer in China to produce our travel scarves. (Just like Apple)
This means that your scarf is already a veteran traveler when it gets to you! ;)
The biggest differences are the size/proportions and the fabric.
22" x 32"
Bamboo & Cotton
18" x 34"
Easy! Follow these step by step instructions the image below!
Keep your scarf from dragging down
How to Wear your Travel Scarf
1. Loop the scarf over your head. I usually put the zipper pocket on my right side, since I am right handed but do what is easiest for you. Unzip and place your valuables in the scarf pocket.
2. Zip the pocket closed and move the pocket up to the top of your shoulder. This will keep it from dragging down and puts the weight onto your shoulder and not pulling on your neck.
3. Twist and double loop the scarf over your head. The top loop will cover the outline of anything in your pocket making it appear simply as a fashion accessory instead of a stealthy secret storage accessory.
Tips and Tricks
How to Wear your Travel Scarf
Shipping & Returns
Heck yes! Paying for shipping is such a drag so the price you see if what you pay!
Yep, absolutely. There is an option at checkout to choose a faster or different shipping method.